After finally getting a battery on eBay to fit this, I finally was able to test it out. I didn't want to do the battery mod because I really didn't want to cut the OG wiring and the camera body itself. The 430 model doesn't have the removable battery tray so I would have to cut it out, which I didn't want to do.
After loading the film and taking the first shot, I pulled the tab and removed the shot. After waiting for almost 2 minutes, I pulled the paper apart and the photo was completely black with some yellow and white shit all over it. Failure on the first try.
It was pretty dark for the first shot, so I adjusted the piece on the front lens all the way to lighten. Took another shot. Still really dark but I could see a little bit of the room. After pulling the second shot out, the tab and the third shot had jammed in the roller. I had to fix it in my light tight bag.
Third shot was the next day. Normal lighting. Took a shot. Pulled. I forgot to change the brightness back down to normal so it was too bright. Again, while pulling the exposure out, the following exposure started to pull out with it. I tried to fix it in the light tight bag but couldn't.
I opened the back of the camera and just pulled it out because I couldn't route it through the rollers and the 5th shot came out with it.
Now I have 4 shots left and still haven't produced a single good exposure. Next shot was still to bright.
The last three turned out well. Which I had hoped for because a Sakhir BMW M4 was sitting out in the parking lot of my building.